Maxipedic Alora Comfort top
About Lylax – Because Tomorrow Begins Tonight. Our commitment to quality has made us a leader in the industry and we look forward to helping you find the right mattress so you can get a better night’s sleep for years to come. Lylax Bedding has been providing sleep solutions for the past 35 years to the hospitality industry major chain stores and independent retailers and our constant new innovations on our spring systems fabrics and all of our raw materials makes us a supplier of choice. We use the highest quality layers of pure foam. Powercoil spring system designed to provide the durability and take weights up to 150kgs per person. Imported Knit ticking that is treated with anti – mite and anti-bacterial treatment our mattresses provide the comfort and health benefits that will leave you waking up completely refreshed and rejuvenated ready to take on life with all of its obstacles and daily challenges.
Mattress Product Features
• High performance imported knit ticking which is soft to the touch with additional comfort benefits.
• The ticking is treated with anti-mite and anti-bacterial treatment that created a healthier cleaner sleep environment.
• Comfort Level – Medium Firm.
• High-density Pure Foam layers that provide amazing comfort support and recovery whilst reducing indentation over time.
• High strength insulator spring pads – designed to prevent the spring from eroding the pads and assists in dispersing pressure evenly.
• Natural high density Fibre pads to ensure quality and longevity whilst assisting with airflow dispersion of pressure and heat which assists in balancing body temperature.
• Lylax exclusive high coil count high gauge Powercoil sleep system that promotes proper support and alignment across the entire body.
• Maximum weight – 150kgs per person
Base Product features
• The mattresses are designed to work with our base we recommend you purchase a full set.
• Lylax bases are designed with the highest grade timber.
• The flat-top base is manufactured with kiln-dried timber.
• It has 6 legs for the proper support required for the enhanced life of your mattress.
• Dimensions King Std Length: Width: 183cm Length: 188cm
• Dimensions Queen STD Length – Width: 152cm Length: 188cm
• Double STD Length: Width 137cm Length: 188cm
• Lylax offers a 2 Year Guarantee and 10 Year Service Warranty Inclusive of the Guarantee
• Firmness: Medium Firm
• Capacity: 150 kg per person per side